Contact Us here:
Let me expose you to some of the secrets that had helped me and my followers over the years to become that personality you’re respecting today. What most don’t know is that “success is a native of nowhere”.
Anyone can become rich in respective of your colour, race and country of abode. It is a poor man’s mentality that you must sojourn to other country before you can become a success. In most cases it doesn’t work like that. If you want to achieve extraordinary success in the coming year, as we are gradually moving toward the end of the year, study the experts, do what they do, and modify their techniques to suit your particular situation. It’s as simple as ABC!
We are presently in an era where people mostly find it extremely difficult to become rich legitimately. We all need to be reminded that there are basic fundamental that one needs to follow. Find below 9 powerful secrets I’ve adopted to get myself to this respectable stature you are admiring.
1. Make values your priority. Becoming rich must surely work with your value. Whatever you believed and conceived will eventually happen to you. You can only successfully do this by making the list of things you value, clarify what you usually want and specify what you plan to do with your life. Be mindful that universe is been guided by existing laws that whoever breaks them will be confronted with the consequences.
Though people made money but I’m yet to see anyone who gets rich and be satisfied without minding their values, priorities and belief. True riches will come your way when you make values your priority. You should know if you are making your money legally: if not you have lost you value. Nobody does this and get away with it.
2. Create a lifestyle of your dream. Before you can be trusted with great wealth, you must have room to receive it; or else it wouldn’t be long before it slips off your hands. Have you ever notice someone who worth millions in January and by December of the same year he was on debt of millions of naira. That is one reason I make jest of people in my community that are staking their hand earned on get-rich-quick program. I ask them what would they do with million they are expecting? They told me until it comes.
Before you can handle a great wealth, you must make room to receive it and to live it. This supports one reason why poor will always remain poor even if entrusted with vast wealth. Even if gotten, it’s just a matter of time before he wasted it and come back to it old self. Create a life first; the lifestyle of your dreams will follow.
3. Reduce bulk load. Getting rich entails that you have clear priorities and a passionate commitment. You can’t be everything at the same time. Be focus on your journey and stop looking on distractive objects. Trying to create success and achieving wealth when facing a lot of distractions won’t help. Simplify your life by eliminating the excuses of not reaching your goals. Discipline yourself from distraction you created by chatting on the social media, much hours spend on watching TV and discussing the issue that have nothing to do with your life journey.
4. Be Specific. Know exactly what you want and visualize how to get it. Nobody can hit a target they can’t see. Know what success is really about and determine how you will achieve it. Be determined by setting a clear and achievable goal from the beginning and ready to pay the price.
5. Second option is not an option. If truly you are determined to achieve what you’ve set up in your goal, you should behave like what a Greek General did to his troops on an enemy catchment area. The general, having led his troop on an enemy shore, destroyed the only option they would have chosen if the battle does not favour. Alas! He set the ship that took them to the battle field ablaze. This gave them the clear signal that retreat and failure were not an option. Leave no room for failure.
6. Law of income will be in your favour. You should not expect to get more than you contribute. Law of income clearly specified that “your income is determined by amounts of product or service you showcase at the marketplace”. No one pays you more than your worth. This is one secret rich people will not joke with. Nature has way of compensating you if you’re been paid less than your worth. It also has a way of getting back what you have been overpaid. Get cleared about this! It wouldn’t be long before people realized you been paying what you do not worth. Some people will rip you off; the rest will make you rich!
7. Spend less than your income. If you are getting money in drops and you are spending it in flood, it won’t be long before you will be exposed. This is another secret rich people don’t joke with. They are very frugal when it comes to spending their hand earned money. It is only poor that spend what they are not worth and put themselves in unnecessary debt. Wealth is not lavishly spent when accumulated. Accumulated wealth is re-invested, used wisely and given back to the society. It is never spent.
If you stumble into riches and you do not re-invest but spend it lavishly by buying into liabilities, it won’t be long before you bring yourself to where you belong – you belong to poor people indeed! If you want to achieve great wealth, live simply, invest wisely, torch life and enjoy yourself. You can only achieve this if you live below your income.
8. Get rich smartly. You can successful done this when investing in assets that are hand to spend like building, stock and bond. The key to great wealth is to multiply your income when you make it. People are poor not become they don’t make money but they lack the ability to sustain, multiply and maximize the money. You should be able to create a portfolio of assets instead of liabilities. Have you ever ask yourself what assets and liabilities are? I’m not talking about school definition. Anything that adds money to you is an asset while liabilities take money away from you.
You are struggling financially because you are using your hand earned on what takes money away from you. Income gets spent where you have portfolio of cars, shoes, sophisticated phones just to mention a few. Create wealth that is not taxed, and isn’t spent on a casual impulse.
9. Give back. One reason you are entrusted with so huge wealth is to spread it to the less privilege. It is only the selfish, the miser or the mean that will accumulate wealth and refuse to spend it to just means. It is not possible to burry you with money when you die. This is one reason those you see as wealthy people in the society lost all their wealth immediately after their demise. It is another reason wealth gotten illegal means will never prosper in the hands of next generation.
If truly you are working hander to attract money to your life, be clear about what you want to do with it. Be mindful that parts of it will be distributed to charities that will use it for good. Make the world a better, richer place and you’ll create wealth that will last for generations to come. Your children will be proud of you!
Let me start by giving you an idea of what real estate is all about. Real estate is any property consisting of land or buildings. If you have land or building somewhere that is real estate. Don’t let me disturb you with the grammar of what real estate is all about.
Now that you have gotten the simplest explanation on this, my concern is to show you the best two methods that I know it works on how to make money in real estate. In fact these methods I’ve been practicing for sometimes now. Using these methods you will continuously and unconsciously making your cool cash. Yes! By unconsciously I meant with little or no effort at all from you.
How do I mean?
The two methods are: 1) Capital Appreciation Method
2) Cash Flow Method
1. In capital appreciation method, you’ll experience regular increment on the capital you invested. This happens when the money that is being supposedly tightened down on the land or building is unconsciously given certain returns every year. As the value of the land or building appreciates, the money invested is also increased.
How do I know this? I’m presently experiencing a reasonable appreciation in all our landed properties spreading across Idiroko, Atan Ota, Mowe-Ofada and even Ibadan just to mention a few. I didn’t realize that these are happening until calls started coming-in asking us if we are selling those properties. Waoh! This is what kick started our interest in real estate business. I will be telling you more about our land selling business and how to get avoidable lands from us in the subsequence articles.
2. Cash flow method: this method is simply putting the land or building into rentage and collect money every year. I love this method very well. All it entails is your ability to delay gratification by investing maximally on properties and be seeing your reward coming to you without much effort from you.
Let me deal extensively on how to do this with land, even if the land is located inside the village. In fact this is what I did with most of my landed properties that were located in the villages. Our land at Ibadan in Ido Local Government Area was put under cultivation of cassava and maize. We are also planning to take our snail and rabbit farming there next season.
Just last August 2017, we had finished the harvesting of our corn and allow the cassava to continuing on the same piece of land.
Also serious mix cropping is going on at Iyesi Farms with crops like cassava, maize, banana plantain, beans, pawpaw etc under cultivation.
Now that you’re reading this and that you’ve been exposed to the two best methods of capital appreciation and cash flow in the real estate management, it now becomes your duty to go ahead and implementing this. I’m very sure you’re going to thank me for giving you this wakeup idea.
Importantly, if you are having land lying fallow somewhere, you may consider partnering with us in our agricultural revolution campaigns we tagged ‘Diagnostic Farming Revolution’ (DFR). Thanks for reading.
Entrepreneurship provides you the ability to finding a need and filling it. It is an act of laziness mentality to think that there is no more business to pioneer. Remember that the world is constantly in need and requires smart people to provide that needs.
I feel sorry for whoever runs away from commitment to entrepreneurship and yet they want to create wealth. This becomes impossible because you would hardly meet people who earn a million dollars as salary; he must have transformed himself to a walking entrepreneur. Or turning himself to indispensable product.
As an entrepreneur, you face challenges of walking up to make your dreams happen while your mates spend all their time dreaming of accomplishing great things. You may also walk away from your comfort zone of a salary to creating a future you like.
The time has come when our graduates should be taught how to write fascinating business proposal instead of writing CV/ applications and looking for jobs all over the place. Those who know how to write attractive business proposal and venturing into entrepreneurship would be creating a platform of opportunity for themselves and the world around them.
Let me remove this fear that entrepreneurship does not requires you to have extraordinary ability but finding what you can do well and form business around it. C’est fini. That is one reason I’m into business like farming. Yes! people need food and I’m producing to fill the needs. Does that make sense?. All because I am an entrepreneur.
Most people belief in whatever is been circulated in the media. I personally don’t belief there is recession anywhere. What is needed to be circulated at this period around is for people to change their mindset and stop believing in everything you are reading or hearing in the media. Media can be deceitful. Because you will surely become what you are hearing. Before going further let me just dwells on different mindsets I am aware of.
• Wealthy people mindset
• Middle class people mindset
• Poor people mindset
Just take your time to know which of the group you belong to.
THE WEALTHY PEOPLE, have mindset that is totally different from middle class and poor. These are the people that believe that they can continue to create abundance and they are not afraid of making money, multiply money and maximise money. Ask yourself if you belong to this group. Can you make, multiply and maximise money?
THE MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE are those who want to tell the society that they have arrived. They want to show a life style. They are the first group to buy latest of everything. They buy latest shoes, latest cars, latest and expensive clothes. They want to keep showing friends and society that they have truly arrived. We have them surrounding us using latest handset, iPad and finest electronic gadgets.
This character is not the proof of abundance but a show to friends. They taught that what you have is more important than what you are.
THE POOR, one should not pray to belong to this group. The fact is that majority belong to this group. These people are so scared to do anything meaningful because they believe that life is about survival.
The one way out of the recession is to develop the mindset of the wealthy people. Even if all indices are showing there is recession, just believe there is no recession in your own life.
Develop the characteristics of the wealthy people that will always lead you to see the opposite of what others are seeing like:
• When people are seeing recession, you will be seeing positioning
• Where people are seeing problems, you will be seeing opportunities.
• Where people are seeing impossibilities, you will be seeing possibilities.
• Where people are saying it is not easy, you will be saying it is easy.
Don’t say amen. These are not prayers; I am making some points here. This is about the time to start matching your prayers will action.
Position yourself for greater opportunity tomorrow. Don’t really on what you are reading on the print and social media.
This is the time to partner with those that are going somewhere. This is the time to learn skill and training that will usher you to the next level of your life. We have a lot of packages that can help you just doing that. Visit here to get my best products that will bail you out of recession
DO NOT IGNORE THIS MESSAGE; POSITION YOURSELF FOR THE OPPORTUNITY OF 2017.
You may have to read this letter to the end to get an insight of above caption –Farming is the gateway to financial success.
On October 2015 to be precise, I bought 4-5 seeds of ugwu at a local market in Alimosho Local Government, Lagos State at N50. Suddenly, the seeds just became scarce in the market. We couldn’t get the seeds until planting season of last year (March – April2016), when only 2-3 seeds were sold at N100. Can you imagine? Then, the story in the town was farmers were desperately seeking ugwu seeds to buy. I perceived this as an opportunity to make money.
I taught we should be producing ugwu seeds en-mass next planting season (2017). In other to save cost of getting seeds I decided to plant the few seeds I had. Wow! I came out with the first fruit of ugwu on the 20th November, 2016.
From our Atan ota Farm, farmers have been calling us that they would like to buy seeds. We produce early maturing and non-susceptibility to major diseases. Look at it here; you can also get our seed catalogue here; http://www.tomsulayman.com/sultaj-seeds-family-2/
On June, 2016, Tom Sulayman Enterprises in collaboration with Tom Organic And Integrated Farm (TOIF), we decided to come out with a farming ideas we tagged ‘Diagnostic Farming Revolution’ DFR. The crops we decided to put in the line of production aside ugwu were; cassava, water melon, banana & plantain, sweet potato, ginger and moringa.
The idea behind this, is to resuscitate the lost glory of agriculture in Nigeria using South-West as a take-off point. We are doing this to make farming attractive to the interested youth in order to reduce the growing unemployment trends currently witnessed in the country.
We want to re-establish the old trust our fathers had on agriculture and go back to produce the quality agricultural produce for the family and for commercial. As part of DFR, we have acquired land in different locations spreading across states in the South West, Nigeria. There are farms at Ikotun, Ihunbo, Ado-odo, Ata-ota, Ibadan, Ifo, Papa-Lanto etc
Though, still on the pipeline, as part of the DFR plan is to acquire lands in different parts of the country and allocate to the interested farmers who would cultivate with our support and specifications. To partake in this opportunity, apply here;
Long before Nigeria amalgamated, the various people that existed independently then had established their own indigenous systems of administration. There were recognized political entities such as the Benin Empire, Bornu Empire, Sokoto Caliphate, Oyo Empire at some few others.
Earlier in the 19th century, the British had conquered the different parts of the present Nigeria at different time and established control and authority over them. These areas were grouped into protectorates as Lagos, Niger Coast . We have the Northern protectorate, and the Southern protectorate.
The regions /protectorates were amalgamated in 1914 by the British, thus comes into existence the great country known as NIGERIA.
Nigeria was under British colonial rule at the time upon its subjugation of the indigenous people this resulted in agitation for self-agitation for self –government and independent.
The struggle for liberation started between 1922 and 1959 on the 1st October, 1960. Nigeria finally got her independent from British colonial rule and was controlled at the center by the Federal government and three regions government in the East, West, and North of the country and later in 1963 midwest Region was carved out of the western region.
In the first republic, Nigeria was running a parliamentary system of government until January 1966 when the first military intervention interrupted the system, this marked the beginning and succession of military government in the nation’s politics and this continued till 1979 when the second republic of President Shehu Shagari adopted the president system of government.
In 1983 military struck again to occupy the governance of the country. Nigeria again witnessed another round of military government until 1983 when General Ibrahim Babangida Stepped aside to interim civilian administration that lasted for only three months when another military intervention headed by General Sanni Abacha.
General Sanni Abacha ruled the country from 1993 to 1998 when General Abdusalami Abubakar headed the new military administration after the sudden death of Abacha.
In May 1999, precisely in less than one year of the new administration, Gen Abubakar restored democracy back to Nigeria by conducting election that brought in Chief Olusegun Obasanjo. The administration of Chief Olusegun Obasanjo was inaugurated on May 29, 1999. Simultaneously, executive governors that constitute 36 states of the federation were also sworn in.This development marked the new era in the political history of Nigeria since 1999 to date that arrangement is not interrupted.
In the present Presidential System of Government that is now in place, there is a National Assembly comprising of the two chambers namely the Senate and the House of Representative.
There is also a state Assembly in each of the 36 state, also there are 774 Local government throughout the federation which represent the third –tier of government. The third –tier is nearest to the grassroot .With this arrangement and development Nigerians have accepted their destiny that the civilian democracy is the form of government that can guarantee full participation of the entire citizenry, ensure good governance and rapid socio –economic development. Uuuh?
Since democracy ushered in since 1999 country had witnessed a gradual but impressive transformation of political land scape.This was evidence as country stated with only 3 political parties in 1999, .but in 2003, 25 new political parties came on-board and about 100 political registered 2015 general election.
Though, crude oil constitutes about 95% of generated revenue to the country. But in an attempt to diversity the economy, the government increased production in the non-oil sector of the economy in the name of diversification by creating a level-playing field for private sector led activity. The sectors being considered presently are;
Unemployment does not exist. Unemployment is an unusual and unnatural state of affairs. Let me state categorically that there is always work to be done. You are the reason you do not have work. Do not blame anybody. Blame yourself.
All that is required of you to get into the workforce is to do one or more of three things;
Listen to this!
How on earth did you get the idea that you are entitled to a well-paying job? Even worse, where did you get the idea that somehow Government is responsible for creating jobs? How is it that you made no effort to upgrades your skills for years can suddenly be upset and angry when no one will pay you the kind of money that you want to earn?
Too many people want to get paid more and more for doing less and less, and they constantly amazed when they meet resistance to this from every corner. Are you one of them?
Most of the problems with employment are caused by the fact that most people don’t want to get up on Monday morning and go to work. People are just lazy. They will only work if they see that there is no other way to get the things they want.
Majority of income earners see their work as a necessary evil, something they have to do to earn the money to support their lifestyles. In most cases, these people see their work as a punishment, something they have to endure, a penalty they have to pay to enjoy the rest of their lives. People with this attitude have a very limited future.
Is it really possible for anyone to be paid more money for doing less work? It is not possible to permanently charge more for labour than the employee contributes in value. It is not also possible to charge more than what your employer can pay; even Federal Government has fixed the minimum wage. Each person surely reaps exactly what he sows, no more and no less.
Law of income was cleared on this, ‘that your income is directly proportional to the values you contributed to the marketplace’
The best personal desire for a good job at high rewards is to continually upgrading your skills, getting better and better at doing more and more of what employers value most and customers are willing to pay for.
Psychologically, and in the world of work, you can only be paid in direct proportion to three things:
Just imagine your contribution to your present work. I am aware that some people are even collecting pay for gossip or manipulating records in their offices. These people are been paid to destroy their own future – what a calamity! This is one reason why somebody will retire and do not know what to do with the rest of his life. Because he has been in the job to earn instead of learn.
You own yourself a responsibility to choose the right job that fit into your talents and skills, and become very good at doing it and finally make yourself indispensable. This is the key to your future.
Governments don’t create jobs. Unemployment does not exist. You are the architect of your own life. Find yourself something to do, stop being lazy. It is your decision and not your condition that determines your destination
This is a free society, where everybody is responsible for his own life and work. Each person is responsible for acquiring and developing the skills necessary to earn the kind of money he wants to earn in the current, continually changing marketplace. Each person is responsible for continually upgrading his skills so he can do what people are willing to pay for today.
I am amaze when I hear some people demanding the politicians to do something to create jobs for our teeming population. But what they don’t realize is that politicians or government lack ability whatsoever to create jobs. They do not have that ability. All that is require of them is to create the enabling economic environment that encourages risk-taking entrepreneurs to invest in the production of goods and services people want, and in so doing, create jobs for the people necessary to produce those products and services.
This is about the time to create sustainable national education policy that will support entrepreneurship and job creation in Nigeria.
We should start looking at Nigeria’s tertiary Institutions producing entrepreneurs instead of employees. We should have surpassed the system of education handed to us by the British which was based on producing civil servants.
We should be able to produce graduates that will be establishing themselves for the challenges in the real world. They should be train on the field that will not bring them to work for anybody.
That system of graduates begging to look for a job should be totally eradicated in our system of education. This will be possible if there is deliberate attempt to redesign our educational curriculum. Our universities should encourage entrepreneurship and train people not to be jobseekers by now.
From the author who’s inspired millions worldwide with books like Tuesdays with Morrie andThe Five People You Meet in Heaven comes his most imaginative novel yet, The Time Keeper–a compelling fable about the first man on Earth to count the hours.
The man who became Father Time.
In Mitch Albom’s exceptional work of fiction, the inventor of the world’s first clock is punished for trying to measure God’s greatest gift. He is banished to a cave for centuries and forced to listen to the voices of all who come after him seeking more days, more years.
You are about to discover the most important wealth creation principles and strategies. After honing and teaching these principles to audiences all over the world with outstanding success, author Emmanuel Olumide has written this book to help you attain to your highest calling of wealth and personal achievement. Look at some of the things you will learn: The power to get wealth and the pathway to reach it. The vehicles of wealth creation. What poverty really means its causes and its cure. How to develop an investment mentality. How to activate generational blessings. How to plan your retirement. How to truly become wealthy. How to Establish Financial Security also includes a workbook to help you.